Finally! Infant hearing protection combined with classic Baby Banz sunglasses for ages 0-2.
You now have a solution to providing hearing protection for infants with sensitive hearing and need hearing protection. The Baby Banz hearing earmuffs effectively attenuate harmful loud noises without shutting out other ambient sounds.
They are easy to wear, with a low profile and no protruding parts that can catch on things. The wide, foam-filled cushions ensure that the set doesn't squeeze uncomfortably, and there is plenty of space for the ears inside the shells. They have a comfy leather-like cover over the headband to ensure all over comfort! The weight is also important to comfort; each headset weighs just 190 grams.
Baby BanZ sunglasses were originally designed in Australia for one of the world's toughest UV environments. Clinically tested by one of the world's leading authorities on sunglasses, Baby BanZ have passed the most stringent standards on sunglasses in the world.
· Category 3 lenses offer high sun glare reduction and 100% UV protection
· Durable polycarbonate Ophthalmic quality
· Capable of being replaced with prescription lenses
· Neoprene elastic strap matches chosen color of sunglasses and allows for flexibility, breath-ability, and comfort
· Side adjustable Velcro allows for years of wear as the child grows
· Frame is made of shatter-resistant polycarbonate
· Sporty, sleek design
· Embedded rubber nose and brow piece for added comfort
"YAY! My 6 month old wore them for SXSW and garnered tons of compliments on how cute her headphones were (and what a wise decision to have hearing protection on a child). I was afraid they'd be too big, but they remained firmly on her ears - and will expand to fit her for years to come. And she kept them on, without fussing - BONUS!"
"These Earmuffs are AMAZING!!!!!! My daughter hates leaving hats and headbands on and she left these on all night for the concert and she even runs around the house asking to wear them. I LOVE THEM!!!! Definitely recommending to others!!!"