aLOKSAK® bags are resealable element-proof storage bags featuring a hermetic seal. That means absolutely no water, air, dust or humidity permeates the closure. They are designed for a wide range of applications and environments. The transparent bags are flexible and puncture resistant. They come in multiple sizes and can be sealed over and over again. The unique and patented materials, closure systems and manufacturing techniques used to fabricate the aLOKSAK meet the most rigorous testing standards.
• Certified waterproof to 60 meters / 200 feet
• Tested and approved by the Navy Experimental Diving Unit
• Safe - Constructed using medical-grade film that is FDA approved.
• Temperature rated -40F to 140F
• Ecologically smart. Highly reusable and 100% made of recyclable Polyethylene
Typical items stored in bags:
• Wallets, Credit Cards & Passports
• Medications & Toiletries
• Keyless Entry Devices
• Cell phones & PDA’s
• Books, Maps & Documents
• Global Positioning Devices
• Evidence Storage
• Compact Discs
• Ice & Food
• WetNaps (stay wet)
• Domestic Uses
• NEW! Recommended on the Amazon blog to protect the Kindle reading device.
• NEW! An Apple iPhone can be used while protected in the aLOKSAK
Prices vary. Select size for price details.